Vanila Cheese Mille Crepes Cake
Mille crepes are thin layers of crepes piled on top of each other, alternated with cream or other fillings. The concept originated from France, but it has become a popular dish in many countries. In Indonesia, mille crepes can be found in various flavours, including the vanilla cheese mille crepes cake. This cake recipe is easy to make and perfect for special occasions or a weekend dessert.
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 4 eggs
– 2 cups of milk
– 1/2 cup of sugar
– 1/4 cup of melted butter
– 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
– 250 grams of cream cheese
– 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
– 1 cup of whipping cream
1. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and sugar until pale and fluffy.
2. In another bowl, sift the flour and add the melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk. Whisk until the batter is smooth.
3. Combine the egg mixture with the flour mixture and whisk until well blended.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with butter or oil.
5. Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan, and swirl it around to create a thin layer.
6. Cook the crepes for a minute on each side or until lightly browned. Repeat until all the batter is used.
7. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until creamy.
8. In a separate bowl, whip the cream until it forms stiff peaks.
9. Gently fold the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture.
10. To assemble the mille crepe cake, place one crepe on a serving plate.
11. Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on top of the crepe.
12. Place another crepe on top of the cream cheese mixture.
13. Repeat the process until all the crepes are used.
14. Chill the cake in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
15. Decorate the cake with some fruit or whipped cream before serving.
Vanila Cheese Mille Crepes Cake is a popular dessert that’s easy to make. It’s made of thin layers of crepes, each layered with cream cheese and whipped cream mixture. To make the cake, you’ll need all-purpose flour, eggs, milk, sugar, melted butter, vanilla extract, cream cheese, powdered sugar, and whipping cream. You’ll mix the ingredients, cook the crepes, and then layer them. Lastly, chill the cake in the refrigerator before serving. Here are the summary of the steps:
– Whisk the eggs and sugar until fluffy
– Combine flour, melted butter, vanilla extract, and milk, whisk until batter is smooth
– Combine the egg mixture and flour mixture, whisk until blended
– Cook the crepes for 1 minute on each side, until lightly browned
– Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar, then whip the cream
– Gently fold the whipped cream with the cream cheese mixture
– Layer the crepe with the cream cheese mixture, and repeat until all are used
– Chill the cake in the refrigerator for 2 hours minimum
– Decorate with fruits or whipped cream before serving.